[bksvol-discuss] Rise and Fall of the Third Reich

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 17:53:57 -0800 (PST)

See, that's what I mean about Good ratings. The ones
I've validated I would have rated Fair.

I checked that book, Bob, and it was submitted by the
Anonymous Bookshare VOlunteer.

I read that book years ago. I did notice it on the
download list and would have been glad to validate it
eventually--or maybe I saw the movie. Now I can't
remember. I do remember thinking that both sides made
so many mistakes it was amazing--and lucky that our
sde did win. smile

We've been blasting certain submitters. Clearly there
are some validators who do no more than the minimum
requirements of checking for hard page breaks and
proper copyright info, and I think that just isn't
enough these days.

I'll put Rise and Fall on the Wish List, Bob. That and
your posting the request here is all that's necessary.
Hopefully someone will rescan it and submit it as a
BSO. Then you or I or someone can validate it. Maybe
someone who has a speed scanner and can feed the
pages can do it. smile

G.Cindy