[bksvol-discuss] Re: Require some advice and question.

  • From: Linda Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 16:01:20 -0500

Jess,

Yes, it is more than okay if you add the missing page numbers.

As for having two proffreaders, you wouldn't actually have two
proofreaders.  You would obtain the book from RFBD and correct as many
of the scannos as possible before submitting the book.  After it was
submitted, Bob would proofread.  In this way, I don't see what the
problem with having two proofreaders would be.  If I haven't answered
your question fully, please let me know so I can clarify.
Courtney