[bksvol-discuss] Re: Require some advice and question.

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 14:12:30 -0700

Hi Jess,

        You can read the book through before you submit it.  And you can use
whatever means you need to to varify text.  You are, in effect, proofreading
the book before submitting it.  That just leaves less work for the
proofreader to do after the book is on the "check out a book" page.  You
would go on record as the submitter of the book, and Bob would be the
proofreader.  Two proofreaders would not be listed.

        And as to page numbers, it is absolutely all right, even desired,
that you add in missing page numbers if you know what they are.

Happy reading!

Mayrie