[bksvol-discuss] Re: Request for Scanning Help

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 20:07:18 -0700 (PDT)

O.K. No problem. The Princess Diary books were like that, too, i.e., the dates
across the top of the page were in impossible-to-scan fonts. And a book I'm
reading now, How the States Got Their Shapes, is very interesting, but the
first page of each chapter--each chapter is a state--is white print on a black
background, and there are tons of white-and-gray pictures of states and their
boundaries. I told Shelley not to worry about it, but I see it's a 2008
publication of SMithsonian in association with HarperCollins, so maybe it will
be donated.

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/