[bksvol-discuss] Reply to offer of converting .ARK to .RTF on Step 1 o

  • From: "Rik James" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:03:24 -0600

To just follow up to the list on the conversation we were having last
week... I received an email reply today to my offer to convert .ARK files to
RTF format.  John Glass replied, after conferring with Gustavo...

June 13, John Glass wrote...

Hello Rik,

Thank you very much for your offer to convert files for us.
Unfortunately, at this time our system doesn't have a way to handle
resubmitting files in a different format, so that they can be validated.
If you release the book back to step 1, it will be in the originally
submitted format.

We may be able to implement a way of handling this in the future.

Thanks again!

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare