[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ramblin' Man: The Life and Times of Woody Guthrie

  • From: "Matthew Bullis" <matthewbullis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 18:07:05 -0700

Hello, go ahead and validate it. Remember that there's another book on Woody
already in the collection for download.
 That's the new one by Ed Cray which just came out last year or so. The book
you're asking about is the one from 1980, the first definitive biography.
I'm a big Woody fan, so that's why I bought the books to have in the
collection.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com