[bksvol-discuss] ROT: Catherine Coulter's Bride series. was Re: Fiction Wish List updated 01/01/10

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 18:38:41 -0800 (PST)

Have any of you other than Tammy read  the Bride series? I can't tell from the
reviews, which are mixed (though  not so much because of rapes etc.,because of
interesting or not or not-so-interesting plot and characters.  characters. I do
like regency romances if they're well-written. I suppose I could just start
with th Sherbrooke Twins and if I like the serie continue and if I don't, stop.
I'm awaiting some Jo Beverly books and some more  Georgette Heyer books (they
really grow on yonw).Unfortunately the libraries have run out of available
Balogh books I'll look for more Julia Quinn books, though I may have run out of
those that are available, too. sgh

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: