[bksvol-discuss] Re: Is there anything?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 18:42:12 -0800 (PST)

When I've downloaded books to proof, I save them with only the title--no uunder
scores or dashes. After I proof in Word I save them as rtf files with the ext.
and then upload them. If I have a problem uploading I check to be sure there
are no apostrophes and that the extension s correct.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: