[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question was RE: Re: a request for image description

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 23:16:52 -0400

I would do the best you can if you want to scan it.  I know that when I
learn new crafts or other things I have to see the picture to figure it out,
but I know that most people are not like me and can just follow the step by
step directions.

You could try scanning one of the pages with pictures and asking someone who
hand knits if it seems clear to them without the picture description. I know
Lissi hand knits. I am not sure who else here does. I can just barely hand
knit but probably I couldn't hand knit today without watching my video first
because I wouldn't remember how.

I'll bet there are others here who hand knit you could ask too. That way
you'd have some feed back from a person without sight as to if the book
itself can stand alone without image descriptions.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Fixer Upper by Mary Kay Andrews