From: Ellen Bartlett <starry10286@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, October 11, 2010 8:05:27 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Question was RE: Re: a request for image description

Hi Jamie,

It is handknitting. Like I said, I can just leave the Figure titles as is and
not do anything special to the scanner settings. I just wanted to scan this
book
because it’s not in the collection, but it’s based on a video series and
therefore has a bunch of pictures.

What do you, or anyone else, suggest I should do?

Ellen