[bksvol-discuss] Question about How to Join Bookshare

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 13:17:31 -0700

Hi, Everyone,

I was telling a friend of mine about why she might want to join Bookshare.  She
responded asking about how to join.  I went to the homepage of Bookshare and
found all sorts of general information about memberships, with emphasis on
student memberships, but no where can I find the form that a person completes
to join as a regular individual member.  Can someone direct me to the right
link?  And I wonder why it is so difficult to find on this new site.  I would
expect there to be a link "join bookshare" that takes one directly to the form
to complete.

Am I missing something?

Lori C.