[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quality Reports on Fair Books

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 12:34:44 EDT

I have made quality reports on them and been surprised at how quickly they
are replaced. That is what makes me wonder if it is worth the bother to do a
BSO.

                  "If you don't stand for something you will fall for
anything.
" Malcolm X

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Quality Reports on Fair Books
Date:
10/31/2009 12:17:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi.

Can we submit quality reports on fair books?

I ask because I assume Bookshare is already replacing its fair books with
excellent ones...  But we all know what happens when you assume .

Happy Halloween.

Christina