[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quality Reports on Fair Books

And not only that, but fair is a really generous word to use. A better word
might be awful.

                  "If you don't stand for something you will fall for
anything.
" Malcolm X

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quality Reports on Fair Books
Date:
10/31/2009 12:24:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

I sure would submit a quality report on a fair book. Jeez, I hate those
books, and they are usually the books I want to read. <lol>

I'm not sure, but I think submitting a quality report will move it up in
the books to be replaced cue.

Bob

“We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us
will live on in the future we make,”
Senator Edward M. Kennedy

block quote