[bksvol-discuss] Re: Punctuation question

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 09:16:07 -0500

Hi, Shelley!  The double quote is the Shift and Apostrophe pressed at the
same time.  So if you're replacing apostrophes with double quotes, you would
put the apostrophe in the Find box, then tab once to the Replace With box,
and press Shift Apostrophe to put in the double quote.  Then tab down to the
Replace All button, and press Enter.  Take care!

Jana