[bksvol-discuss] Re: Punctuation question?

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 15:19:56 -0700

The new rules say no space; here's what I copied and pasted nto my notes:

Ellipsis:  do not put a space before it (i.e., between the word and the
ellipsis)  but do put a space before the next word if it appears in the
middle of a sentence; put a period with no spaces between the ellipsis and
the period if it's at the end of a sentence

 hth (and that I'm right smile

Cindy