[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem validating a book

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 21:39:43 -0700 (PDT)

The book is in transit to me from another part of the state. First it has to go
to the big library and then they send it to my little library, which only gets
deliveries two days a week (they're only open four days a week) so it could
still be a week or more before I get it, depending upon where it's coming from
(books that come from the upper peninsula usually get mailed instead of on a
truck) and how it's coming.

  I'll let you know.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Memory in Death - J. D. Robb
  I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
Click here for eBay! (what is this? When you click this link, eBay pays me a
small percentage of your WINNING bid. There is no additional cost to you.)