[bksvol-discuss] Problem validating a book

  • From: "Mary Anne Lynskey" <yeksnyl1953am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 21:43:51 -0400

Hi everybody.  I am trying to validate a book.  I've finished it but have a
page numbering problem.

The book is

A Kit MYSTERY -
MIDNIGHT IN LONESOME HOLLOW
by Kathleen Ernst

The TOC says chapter one starts on page 1
Chapter 2 starts on page 13

However, Chapter 1 seems to be two pages short.  It makes complete sense but
the page count isn't right.  Can anyone tell me if there are several
pictures or blank pages in there?

Thanks.

--
Mary Anne Lynskey