[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem renewing books

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:57:41 -0500

Julie,

I'm no computer expert, but I do know that cookies are required, and also that
each computer has its
own identity.  Did you go directly to the download page to renew or did you go
first to the main page and
sign in? Possibly the bookshare site needs to recognize your laptop's id and/or
send a cookie.

Just a guess -- I'm sure you'll get a more definitive answer from Pratik, Guido
or Peter.

And thank you and Kellie and all of you for your kind words.

Cindy