[bksvol-discuss] Re: Please release Brethren by Robin Young

  • From: Kellie Hartmann <infosifter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 20:54:48 -0500

Hi Ann,

After I wrote to the list, I saw Debra's e-mail and took her advice. I wrote an e-mail to this person, requesting that he release the book. According to book history, he still has it. I just hope he does a good job if he chooses not to release it. The book has some issues that can be quickly remedied if you know how, but for someone who doesn't it would be intensely tedious.
Hoping for the best for the book and collection,
Kellie
On 10/1/2012 11:07 AM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

I looked at the Books in process, and it looks like a guy picked it up
and then released it. It may be in the checkout list, as he picked it up
and released it on Sept. 27th.

Ann P.