[bksvol-discuss] Players of Null-A Submitted

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 19:04:07 -0500

I'm a few days late, but I just sent The Players of Null-A up to Step One. I've
read it through completely and spell checked it thoroughly, so it should be an
easy validation.

I noted in the comments field that all dialogue is enclosed in apostrophes, not
double quotes.

I also left in a cigarette ad, because I thought it would be fun and perhaps of
historical interest, although I had to move it to the end of the book so it
would not mess up Bookshare's page numbering. There was also an ad for the
Science Fiction Book Club, but I unfortunately had to leave it out because it
just would not scan. The font was terrible and the text quality was not good
either, coming as it did from a cheap paperback edition.

Evan