[bksvol-discuss] Re: Picture descriptions and captions

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 18:59:12 -0700 (PDT)

Sometimes when that happens, as in Mao's Last Dancer and a I write  that
Between pages 194 and 195 are 8 un-numbered pages of black-and-white photos: Or
perhaps pages x-y are pages of illustrations and then I start numbering he
pages again after y, but your way, Bob,  is probably better, or at least jst as
good.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: