[bksvol-discuss] Photo Plates, WAS: Re: Re: can't get file to move quickly

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:17:08 -0500

Hi Charisma and everyone!

When there are photo plates in the center of a book, I write a note on what was originally a blank page stating that the plates found in the center of the book will be moved to the end of the book so that page numbering and text will not be interrupted.

Debby

At 07:25 PM 4/26/2011, Charisma wrote
Sorry, another question I thought of regarding photos after I hit send:

How do we mark the photo section? I mean, as is, all of the sudden the
text is going to be interupted with little photo caption blurbs that
make no sense where they are.

Thanks

Charisma

                                                mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>