[bksvol-discuss] Re: can't get file to move quickly

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 16:04:20 -0500

Graphics won't be preserved in the final Bookshare file anyway, so removing them won't make a difference. The only Bookshare books you'll find with images are those direct from the publisher. Of course, if the images are important to the text, it is a good idea to find either a scanner or proofer who can include image descriptions.

Melissa Smith

On 4/26/2011 3:41 PM, Nadia Cioffi wrote:
I think thats great for books but not for text books like Cpr books, world history, since those kind of things

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 4:05 PM, Jamie Yates, CPhT <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Oh yes, and graphics can easily be eliminated by replacing ^g with
    nothing.

-- Jamie in Michigan

    Currently Reading: The Truth About Delilah Blue by Tish Cohen

    Get a free Redbox rental at: http://redbox.tellapal.com/a/clk/y3rdH

    See everything I've read this year at:
    www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html
    <http://www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html>