[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pearl by Tabitha King

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 19:19:03 EDT

My vote is to return it for more editing, but it would be nice if the last
editor's work could be preserved. In a message dated 8/7/2008 4:13:16 P.M.
Pacific Daylight Time, agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Return  it for more editing is my vote.
Your notes are great for knowing how to fix  it and make it an excellent
quality.

Laura Ann
At 05:10 PM 8/7/2008,  you wrote:

I changed the book rating from  excellent to good when I approved it because
there are some junk characters  on some pages (like the very last page in the
book). If there were just a  few junk characters, I'd leave it as excellent.
If there were loads, I'd  return it for more editing. This book was right on
the fence. So my question  to the group is: what do you want me to do when a
book has some junk  characters, more than a few but less than loads?  The
choices
 are:
1) leave it as excellent
2) return it for more editing