[bksvol-discuss] Pearl by Tabitha King

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 18:03:40 -0400

Hi all:
Did anyone on this list validate Pearl by Tabitha King?  I worked really hard
on it, and I noticed it had a "good" rating, instead of an "excellent" rating.
Does anyone know why? I always want to improve my scans and I'm baffled why
this gets a "good" rating.  It has a lot of dialogue but that's all I can think
of.
Thanks.
Amber
Book blog: