[bksvol-discuss] Re: Paging Julia Kulak

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 10:23:35 -0500

Hi Julia,The one I have has 250 pages, according to what Word has done with
it.

Thanks,

Sue S.

I apologize to you.  We might be in trouble though.  Word sometimes puts in
a lot of extra page numbers.  Is the file you have a true RTF file?  If so,
I may have to reject this one and you could upload your good one.