[bksvol-discuss] Re: Paging Julia Kulak

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 23:35:33 -0500

Hi Cindy,

I haven't heard from Julia Kulak, so if you want to get the book and send me
page 229, that would be lovely.  The rest seems to be okay.  Julia did get a
good scan.  What I am wondering is, since Word says the file is plain text,
Coourier 10, will my page breaks be retained, or is this what folks call
"soft page breaks?"  Is this why bookshare.org no longer accepts .doc files?
This has a .rtf extension, but Word keeps telling me it is a plain text
Courier 10 file.  I wrote to Claire about this page breeak issue, but she
did not respoond.

Thanks, Cindy,

Sue S.