[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Numbers and Headers on the Same Line

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 13:00:58 -0500

Scott,

Yes, the Stripper will work well if you do it that way.  I'd also suggest
leaving a blank line at the top and bottom of every page to make the HTML
files look better.  For some reason if you don't leave the blank lines at
the top and bottom of pages then the page number ends up attached to a
paragraph when they create the HTML file instead of on a line by itself.

HTH

Gerald