[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Number Issue

  • From: Jamie Yates <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 20:18:10 -0400

I took a class on how to use word and I have never been able to figure out
how to make Word add page numbers correctly. It makes them as a header and
somehow I don't think that works within the conversion process that
Bookshare uses. I have always added page numbers by hand, since when they do
scan, they usually don't scan correctly and it's faster to just add them
myself than to check each one to make sure it scanned right.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: False Prophet by Faye Kellerman