[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Number Issue

  • From: Megmil85@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 15:01:34 EDT

I have not had it work, either. It puts them there but only seems to print
them. When I've read down the screen, they aren't there, and I've been told
that  the only way they are visible is through the print preview. If my
memory serves  me, they don't show up when reading the file on the BrailleNote
after inserting  them, either. So, I had to manually type them in when I
needed to add page  numbers because I couldn't figure out any other way. I sure
wish there was one,  though.
Megan

In a message dated 6/9/2009 9:07:33 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi Alyssa,

     I have never found a way to use Word's  insert page number feature and
have it work.  The page numbers appear in  your original file, but outside
of the text of your rtf file, if that makes  sense.  I don't think there is
a way, using Word to make this work.   So, I do think you're stuck inserting
them by hand.

     I asked for guidance in using the insert  page numbers tool when Pavi
mentioned that we should use it, and no one had  any suggestions.  Good
luck.  Perhaps you'll have better luck making  it work than I ever have.  I'm
hoping!

Mayrie