[bksvol-discuss] Re: Okay, I'm stumped.

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 05:28:25 -0500 (EST)

Patti

When I get that zero length error msg, it almost always is a result of not
specifying the correct path to the file on my hard drive.
I place all of my files for upload in a folder I call \bs.
So to copy a book with the file name hotdog.rtf, in the box for the file
name, I enter

c:\bs\hotdog.rtf

where "c:" is the letter of my hardrive, \bs is the folder / directory
where the book resides, and hotdog.rtf is the name of the book file
itself.
When I forget to place the book properly, or I fail to specify the
complete path to the book file, I, bingo, get that error msg.