[bksvol-discuss] OT: washing computer in dishwasher

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 02:39:59 -0700 (PDT)

Would someone please send me again the instructions for washing the keyboard in
the dishwasher. I thought I' saved them and we did it once with excellent
results; now I can't find the saved instructions and  when google I get some
warnings against it and some that  did it with good results, but not quite as I
remember.
II don't think we used soap in the dishwasher. I remember we were told to wrap
the cord securely around the keyboard and to put the keyboard upside down on
the top rack (some on the 'Net put the keyboard right-side up and too much
water stayed in). I also remember we were told to stop the machine before the
dry cycle and to let he board dry upside down on paper towels or a towel (there
also a way of drying it in the oven but we didn't do that. What I don't
remember is what cycle to use--regular or delicate, i.e., china.

Thank you very much.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: