[bksvol-discuss] Re: O.T. version 10 Kurzweil

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:20:19 -0700

Hi Sarah,

Someone may have answered this but I joined the Kurzweil list on their site.
It looks like it won't be until August sometime before it is released.

Kaitlyn
Level III Practitioner
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)