[bksvol-discuss] Re: O.T. version 10 Kurzweil

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 14:56:38 -0500

What list is that. I would definitely like to join. Can you send me subscription info? I'm on a list that gets that kind of information, but it gets a lot more unrelated stuff and I just can't handle all the mail.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck Assistive Technology Trainer http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity

----- Original Message ----- From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>