[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: new email client

  • From: "Meka" <mekawh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:55:40 -0800

Hi there:

Press alt v for the view menu and press enter on current view.  Cursor down
to where it says 'group messages by conversation' and press enter.

When you arrow through your messages, your screen reader, or at least Jaws,
says that it is collapsed.  Press the right arrow to open the collapsed
tree.  You will be able to go through the thread easily that way.  When you
want to delete a thread, you have only to arrow to where it says a person's
name and the subject.  You will either hear that it is opened or collapsed.

Press the left arrow to collapse a thread and then press the delete key.
Outlook express will ask if you are certain that you wish to delete an
entire thread.  Press enter on yes.

I hope that my clear as mud instructions were of some help to you.

Meka