[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Texas Cake

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 19:10:43 -0600

Dear Sue;

It's times like this I wish we were all closer geographically. Grins. It sounds
like a yummy recipe, maybe someday I can talk someone here into trying it out.
With it being just Doug and I who eat, and me being overweight, baking
something like that would be a definite no-no. Sampling on the other hand… wink.

Have a very happy new year!
Valerie

Please pray for and follow Nichole's recovery: