[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Re: PackMate?

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 23:32:59 -0500

Hi Kaitlyn,

I already have a notetaker but use it for reading.  And I am not the type of
person who would need a computer for business.  I seem to get from you that
you really like Dell laptops.  Right now I have a Gateway Tower with a huge
monitor.  The monitor, keyboard and my Powerbraille sit on top of my desk
and the tower or desktop sits under my table.  So you can see why I would
want a lighter one, but still a durable one.  Thanks a  lot for giving us
this info.

Regards,

Sue S.