[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: NLS Search Query

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 22:38:51 -0700

Evan:

a) go to the voyager search page--this won't work in any other;
b) in the search box, type in "distributed month year", where,
obviously, month & year are replaced by the full, unabbreviated month
& the year is a 4-digit year. Please also note the quotes--they are
important & this won't work without them;
c) Tab to your 2nd box to put in any limits, e.g., web braille;
d) Tab to the 3rd box & choose command keyword--note that simply
keyword is the default here so u need to specify this every time;
e) Optionally, tab to the next box to specify number of records per page;
f) Tab to the begin search button & activate.

HTH.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride