[bksvol-discuss] OT: NLS Search Query

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 00:14:26 -0500

I read here something from Rick Roderick about how to find recent books in the
NLS catalog by typing something like January Distribution, or presumably some
other month, to find books recently shipped to the libraries. But I don't
recall where you're supposed to type that. I tried february distribution, first
as a  key word in the Quick Search section, and then I tried match all key
words and command words in the Voyager search. I didn't get anything in the
Quick Search portion. The only thing I got in the Voyager Search was a listing
for a poetry book that was still in process. I don't think I did things right.

If you see this, Rick, or if anyone else knows how that works, could you send
over the details. I would like to try it.

Thanks a lot.

Evan