[bksvol-discuss] Re: O.T. Kurzweil question

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 18:58:28 -0800

Hi Sue,

        To turn off speech in Kurzweil, try going to the settings menu, then
down-arrow to configuration and hit enter.  Tab through there and you'll see
it say "active speech is enabled" Try down-arrowing there to disable it, and
then hit enter. .  If that works, you can then go to the settings menu, and
down arrow to "save settings." If you hit enter there and save this setting
under your default settings file it should stay off.

        If that doesn't do the trick, write again and I'll look otherwhere
for another solution.

Good luck!

Mayrie