[bksvol-discuss] OT: Happy birthday Jamie!

  • From: "Doug Maples" <wdmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 12:19:18 -0600

Well, I hope you are having a great birthday! I was told that you are a
pizza freak, so Valerie and I had some leftover pizza for breakfast in your
honor.

You have done so much for Bookshare and all of us here on the list. We all
owe you a great big thank you. So have a great birthday and enjoy your
pizza!

-- Doug