[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Happy Birthday, Carrie!!

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:42:17 -0700 (PDT)

LOL!!!!!  That looks just great!  I'm still laughing...  hard to type when
you're rolling around on the ground in hysterics...

  Thanks to everyone for your birthday wishes!  I spent 6 hours at Bookshare
today, chopping, scanning, and starting an OCR of 24 books, so I will submit
them probably Thursday morning when I go into the office.  It's the lively
chatter and wonderful appreciation that everyone shares with each other, that
makes me continue to volunteer at Bookshare.  :-)

  Thanks again, Carrie

Estelnalissi <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Dear Carrie,

My first attempt at a computer graphic and one that talks, too. Braile and
voice readers, be warned. If my computer doesn't scramble this, everyone may
be able to see it.

Carrie, blow out the candles and make a wish

c c c c c c
a a a a a a
n n n n n n
d d d d d d
l l l l l l
e e e e e e
s s s s s s
cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake
cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake
cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake
cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake
cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake
cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake
cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake
cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake
plate plate plate plate plate plate plate plate plate plate

Many Happy Returns,

Love,

Lissi