[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Happy Birthday, Carrie!!

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 22:53:47 -0500

Happy Birthday Carrie!
Jake
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Carrie Karnos
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 10:47 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Happy Birthday, Carrie!!

  There are times when I feel like I'm approaching 2000 years old, but no, she
meant book submissions.  I'm a little over 1800 submissions by now, plus 100
New York Times books.  I think I've submitted at least one book to every
category.  I'd like to know how many validations I've done too, but I don't
think there's any way to find out.

  Carrie

  Gerald Hovas <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Happy birthday, Carrie.

    BTW, the note about the number of submissions through me for a second. Like
    Lissy, I thought at first we were being told that you were getting close to
    turning 2000, and I knew you couldn't be any older than 1000 yet.

    Gerald