[bksvol-discuss] OT: Congratulations

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 00:17:44 -0700 (PDT)

Congratulations, Kasondra. Everybody's got so much
good news these days -- Sharon's wedding, Kasondra's
pregnancy, Shelley's job and grad school acceptance,
wonderful trips coming up--and recently taken. Of
course, there is some sad news, too, with people's
family members seriously ill. I guess we're a
microcosm of the world --but I am happy to hear
everyone's exciting good news.

Cindy

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs