[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Kasondra 10 Weeks Pregnant

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 00:42:47 -0700 (PDT)

Carrie, that does sound like an interesting book. My
husband has notice that Jennifer has become a very
popular name -- quite a few of his college students
are named Jennifer, as is our new next-door neighbor.

In our used-books store someone donated a book that
was nothing but names. It was very big and I didn't
think it would buy it, but I did put it int he back
room rather than discard it, just in case. It would
take nine months  just to read through the book
(smile).

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com