[bksvol-discuss] OT But Very Important Query

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 16:21:36 -0700

Hello, I just recently decided that I wanted Mozilla Firefox Browser 3.5 my
default browser though I have IE8 as well, however I was just informed by the
tool called WebVisum that I need to log in, I don't have an account and went to
the web site it told me to go to but it wanted me to request an invitation from
someone who uses it, so does anyone of you use this tool I hear about quite a
lot? If so, please email me off the list so as to not create any junk mail in
other peoples' inbox, respectively at cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Thank You,
Chela
Email: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx