[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted Hope's Folly by Linnea Sinclair

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 17:12:29 -0400

Hello, all.  I just submitted Hope's Folly (Dock Five, #3) by Linnea Sinclair.
Bookshare already has the first two in the series.  I've done all of my usual
clean up work and I read through this one so it should be a very easy
validation.  The synopsis is below.
Happy proofing.
Christina

From The Back Cover:

FROM RITA® AWARD-WINNING AUTHOR LINNEA SINCLAIR COMES A HIGH-STAKES
INTERSTELLAR ADVENTURE INFUSED WITH THRILLING ROMANCE.

HOPE'S FOLLY

Admiral Philip Guthrie is in an unprecedented position: on the wrong end of the
law, leading a ragtag band of rebels against the oppressive Imperial forces. Or
would be if he could get his command ship--the derelict cruiser called Hope's
Folly-- functioning. Not much can rattle Philip's legendary cool--but the woman
who helps him foil an assassination attempt on Kirro Station will. She's the
daughter of his best friend and first commander--a man who died while under
Philip's command and whose death is on Philip's conscience.

Rya Bennton has been in love with Philip Guthrie since she was a girl. But can
her childhood fantasies survive an encounter with the hardened man, and newly
minted rebel leader, once she learns the truth about her father's death? Or
will her passion for revenge put not only their hearts but their lives at risk?
It's an impossible mission: A man who feels he can't love. A woman who believes
she's unlovable. And an enemy who will stop at nothing to crush them both.