[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Aliens

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 20:17:27 -0700

I should admit that I have been called Spock by several people, even as far back as Junior High. I do have a prominent sense of humor, but the people who know me in person also see me as very logical and I speak very precisely. Those two things may seem contradictory, but I think it just means that I am multifaceted. <smile>

----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>