[bksvol-discuss] Re: Now working in Word

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 22:06:29 -0400

Dear Jackie and Reggie,

Thanks for that, Jackie! I thought a net book was some kind of electronic book file. I've heard of those but never actually downloaded any except for Bookshare's, and I can't even do that since the new site went live.

My apologies for explaining the obvious to you. I'm a fairly crack proofreader and can scan, too, but how I learned is a testament to this list because about all I knew about a computer when I started volunteering was how to read and answer email and spell computer. Now I read and answer email, do my Bookshare thing, play on the net a little and spell computer. When I try and get technical, I pretty much cause confusion or, on the plus side, get corrected so I learn something new myself.

Always with love,

Lissi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>