[bksvol-discuss] Planning to scan

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 22:13:43 -0400

Got a pile of books in from the library and will be planning to scan

     Dog years : a memoir  Doty, Mark.

Cormac [large print] : the tale of a dog gone missing : based on a true story Brewer, Sonny.

     Vizslas  Hart, Ernest

Leaving the Saints : how I lost the Mormons and found my faith Beck, Martha Nibley, 1962-

The Brainstorms Family : Epilepsy on Our Terms : stories by children with seizures and their parents Schachter, Steven C.

     Weaver's study course, ideas and techniques  Regensteiner, Else 1906-

Simplifying life as a senior citizen : hundreds of tips to make everyday living easier Cleveland, Joan.

Wild about horses : our timeless passion for the horse Scanlan, Lawrence.

Do Pharmacists Sell Farms

Did Monkeys Invent the Monkey Wrench?

Weaving: A Comprehensive Guide to the Craft

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)